HOTEL CASA BENILDE, wants to maintain a policy of Quality Assurance and Environment in its work so that we can get the greatest satisfaction of our customers, offering accommodation and breakfast without errors, in order to allow mutual benefit.
For this reason we have decided to implement a Quality Management System according to the UNE 182001 – Hotels & Resorts Apartments and UNE-EN-ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System, in order to allows us to maintain, and if possible, improve the Quality and Environmental implication that we have been demonstrating in our services.
The basis on which we support and will support our policy are:
- Compliance with all the requirements of the management system as well as legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our activity, to ensure safety, social responsibility and the environment.
- Adapt our facilities as much as possible to make them accessible for disabled people.
- Enlist our customers in determining quality levels that provide a high degree of satisfaction.
- The spirit of teamwork, self-criticism and communication among all staff in order to enhance our capabilities, remedy possible deficiencies and satisfy our customers with our services.
- Training and continuous improvement of all the staff who are part of HOTEL CASA BENILDE in order to assume our responsibilities to achieve quality and to improve every day.